Subject: Polskie Sieci Elektroenergetyczne S.A. - application for approval to perform cross-border high-risk specialized operations on the territory of Estonia
From: "DELEGACZ Agnieszka" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "ADAMSKI Jerzy" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2025 15:41:15 +0300

Good Morning,

a Polish operator Polskie Sieci Elektroenergetyczne S.A. had applied to the 
Polish CAA for authorization to perform cross-border high risk commercial 
specialised operations on the territory of the Republic of Estonia. Type of 
requested operations:

1.	patrolling power substations, poles and power lines;
2.	patrolling gas pipelines;
3.	pipeline patrolling;
4.	performing flights to inspect the area;
5.	patrolling for the security of strategic energy infrastructure;
6.	patrol flights using an aerial observation system (SOL).

Considering the above, the President of the Civil Aviation Authority of the 
Republic of Poland acting through the powers of ARO.OPS.150 point f of 
Commission Regulation (EU) No. 965/2012 kindly ask about Your opinion in 
case whether the above mentioned operator can perform high risk specialised 
operation on the territory of the Republic of Estonia.

To allow You to issue an opinion under ARO.OPS.150 point f) of Commission 
Regulation (EU) No. 965/2012, the following documents has been attached:

1.	Risk Assessment;
2.	Standard Operating Procedures edition 1, revision 4 dated 10.03.2025;
3.	Operations Manual Part A edition 1, revision 5 dated 15.04.2024 r.

In the opinion of inspectors of the Civil Aviation Authority of the Republic 
of Poland, above documents are compatible with the requirements.

Due to the size of the attachments, I would appreciate confirmation of 
receipt of the e-mail.

If you have any further questions don't hesitate to contact me.

Have a nice day. Kind regards.

Agnieszka Delegacz

Starszy Specjalista / Senior Specialist
Wydział Analiz i Standardów Operacyjnych, Departament Operacyjno - Lotniczy 
/

Analysis and Operational Standards Unit, Flight Operations Department

tel. +48 (22) 520 72 43
e-mail  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Urząd Lotnictwa Cywilnego/ Civil Aviation Authority

ul. M. Flisa 2, 02-247 Warszawa

tel.: + 48 (22) 520 72 00, fax.: + 48 (22) 520 74 38

 <https://facebook.com/ULCGOVPL/>  <https://twitter.com/ULC_GOV_PL> 
<https://www.instagram.com/ulc_gov_pl/> 
<https://linkedin.com/company/urzad-lotnictwa-cywilnego/> 
<https://youtube.com/channel/UChqoikdlWkpl7MSH9g-FCcw>

Zanim wydrukujesz tę wiadomość upewnij się, czy jest to konieczne. Proszę 
pomyśl o środowisku.

Informacja dotycząca przetwarzania danych osobowych (RODO) znajduje się na 
stronie internetowej Urzędu Lotnictwa Cywilnego. Wiadomość ta jest 
przeznaczona do wyłącznego użytku adresata. Jeśli nie jesteś adresatem tej 
wiadomości, to wszelkie jej rozpowszechnianie, dystrybucja, reprodukcja, 
kopiowanie, publikacja lub wykorzystanie jest zabronione. Jeśli otrzymałeś 
tę wiadomość przez pomyłkę, bezzwłocznie skontaktuj się z nadawcą wiadomości 
oraz usuń wiadomość z komputera. Information on the processing of personal 
data (GDPR) can be found on web page of the Civil Aviation Authority of the 
Republic of Poland. Please consider the environment before printing this 
e-mail. This e-mail may contain privileged information. If you are not the 
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail by mistake) please notify 
the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, 
disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly 
forbidden.

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa 
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu 
turvalisuses kindel.